We know how difficult it can be finding a property. Kingsford Letting takes all the hassle away from you.
We will strive to find you a property that meets your exact requirements and make the whole process of renting a property as easy and as stress free as possible.
- Friendly staff always ready to assist.
- User friendly web site allowing easy online viewings of available properties.
- Viewings available outside of opening hours by appointment.
- Information about the latest properties sent directly to your email address.
- Accompanied viewings
As members of ARLA, the Association of Residential Lettings Agents, we've signed up to a code of conduct. This means we operate to the highest standards and ensure our team delivers on service and best practice.
Renting a property through Kingsford Letting
Below is a basic walkthrough of what will happen if you rent a property through us:
- Once you have found a property you like, a Holding Deposit will be required to take the property off the market.
- We will then perform the necessary tenant referencing and credit checks, including contacting your previous landlord (where applicable) and your current employer.
- Once all the checks have been completed, all the tenants will need to sign the tenancy agreement, and a date will be agreed to move in to the property.
- The move in costs include the first months rent and the deposit (usually 6 weeks).
- Prior to the move in day hcg diet makeup, the balance due must be paid in cleared funds.
- An inventory check will be carried out to for you to agree the condition of the property as this will be important when you come to leave and negotiations are under way for the return of your deposit.
- We will require a standing order to be set up for the monthly rent payments.
- We have a utility company we deal with that provides very competetive gas, electricity, phone and broadband all on one bill. Ask us for more information.
We charge a fee to each tenant of £150 + VAT per person to process their application. If the tenant fails the credit check, we will refund £100 + VAT. If they then fail the landlord or current employment check, we will refund £50 + VAT.
Tenancy renewals or extensions are charged at £50 + VAT. This is a single charge per tenancy, not per tenant.
A checkout fee of £50 + VAT is charged at the end of the tenancy to inspect the property, and reconcile it's condition to the inventory. This is a single charge per tenancy, not per tenant.
The above are the only compulsory fees we charge. We may also charge other fees for breaches of conditions (such as late rent payments), details of which are provided before any other fees are paid.
For more information please contact us 01926 423 880,
or use this form.